Friday, May 13, 2011

Summer Bible Study

Hello Ladies!!!!!!! I had to get on and tell you gals about an awesome Summer Bible Study that is about to be up and running to get us through these hot, long, (no stinkin childcare) summer months. Let me also say there is one thing I know for certain, if we take the "summer off" from Bible Study, we are probably going to have some JUNK to deal with when we go back to school. That mindset is a tricky lie satan slips in and if you are like me, if I am not in Bible Study, that USUALLY means I am not in the Word. SO, with that said, I wanted a study, even this certain study, and sometimes beggars have to be leaders. So I present to you..........

What do we do when God interrupts our lives? Many times, like Jonah, we run! Join us for Jonah: Navigating a Life Interrupted by Priscilla Shirer as we redefine interruption and find out that it is actually God's invitation to do something beyond our wildest dreams. We will meet at Bethel Community Church on Wednesdays from 9:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m., beginning June 8. The group will be led by Kelly Bullock. Childcare will be provided for a small fee. Visit Bethel's website www.bethelclarksville.com and click on 'Growth Groups' to sign up or simply click here: https://bethelworld.infellowship.com/GroupSearch/ShowGroup/439569

We pray pray pray this is a blessing for you this summer and if you have to be out for a week or two you can truck on and download the missed message and you will still be connected with an awesome group of Jesus lovin women! Please share this with anyone you think may be interested and by all means message me if you have ANY questions. It is by no means a "Bethel Only Study". NEVER! Love you gals! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

K

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kelly- just went through this and made a girls retreat out of it. IT was great and we loved gleaning from Priscilla Shirer. I know you will love it. Rissa