Sunday, May 25, 2008

Drum Roll Please.............

We just started solid foods (as you can tell).


We really aren't sitting for more than 30 seconds but boy are we proud!



We have one good Daddy!!!!

Hello everyone! Hope you all had a great holiday weekend. I had a subtle hint recently that you all would appreciate some more photos of Cross so I am here to deliver! hahahaha Honestly, we haven't had any exciting "tricks" until recently but boy are we growing now! Cross will be 6 months old next week so I will be sending details of our check-up once we have them. I am thinking we are back on track for football season! :) J is doing awesome at his new job! Please continue to pray as he prepares for more of a kick off in the fall and I am hoping to have internet at home this coming week so I may not be as much of a stranger! Enjoy the pics! Love you all and thanks for living life with us!
K

No comments: