Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Must have sleep...............

Ok, first, please go down and read "The Blog in Action" if you haven't already because I have a lot of work to do in that area within the next 2 weeks so please help out if you can! I wanted to give you guys an update on my Dad and thank you all so very much for your prayers. He is finally out of surgery and getting a good report. The first night wasn't so hot with dropping blood pressure, etc, but we finally got a thumbs up this a.m. which gave us such a relief! He will have to be in the ICU for several more days until he is off of the ventilator and up and at em' at least to some degree. Then he will be moved into a room for about a week. Super major, serious, surgery to say the least. I only got about 3 hours of sleep last night so I am heading to the bed while Cross is down for his nap (prayer request number 2, long nap Cross, longggggggggggggggg nap)! Love you guys oh and LOVE YOU JESUS FOR BEING THE GREAT PHYSICIAN!!!!!!! Duh, that should have been first, and now I hear Cross, pray harder! :)
K

1 comment:

Betsy said...

hey...
my blog is www.johnbetsyandmaddie.blogspot.com...i have the babywise blog on my blog list...great seeing u at lunch today...Betsy