Saturday, April 11, 2009

Happy Easter........................

Hey sweet friends! I am honored to say Happy Easter to all of you! What a Jesus we serve! Not one that sits on a throne barking out orders, demanding that we obey His commands. No, we have a Savior that came to this earth to feel each and every part of humanity that we are forced to experience because of OUR sin! WOW! I don't know about you, but if I were "the boss" I don't think I would have chosen being beaten and dying on a cross for myself! I am in awe that He chose to feel pain, lust (I mean the temptation of lust, don't panic), sadness, sorrow, thirst, and even betrayal. Don't worry, He covered them all. So no matter WHAT you are experiencing this Easter, your Great High Priest knows what you are are going through, not just through His omnipotence, but through His experience! Please know that the Bullock family loves you all dearly and that we cherish celebrating Easter on His side this season after many, many celebrated in opposition to His grace over the years!

Heb 4:15 For we do NOT have a high priest who is unable to sympathize in our weaknesses, but we have one who has been tempted in every way, just as we are- yet was without sin. Let us then approach the throne of grace with confidence so that we may receive mercy and find grace to help us in our time of need!

Heb 8:1 The point of what we are saying is this: We DO have such a high priest, who sat down at the right hand of the throne of the Majesty in heaven and who serves in the sanctuary, the true tabernacle set up by the Lord, NOT by man.

Sounds like a Savior worth celebrating to me!
K

No comments: