Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kelly #2

Hello Blog World, let me give you a quick recap. Last night I went to bed so frustrated I could have spit. [Please see previous post if needed.] I was also so tired that thankfully I went right off to sleep. Then the alarm went off this morning for time with Jesus PRIOR to Cross' morning arrival and prior to someone dying or getting spit on. I was mad at the alarm, mad at myself for not being excited about falling at the feet of my Jesus, by His grace I got up. I love hearing Him speak to me. That is really all it takes to change my mood! I looked up James 1:5,6 in my new Bible that is the Life Application Study Bible, it says "If you need wisdom, ask our generous God and he will give it to you. He will not rebuke you for asking. But when you ask him, be sure that your faith is in God alone. Do not waver for a person with divided loyalty is as unsettled as a wave of the sea that is blown and tossed by the wind." And then He reminded me of my above blog verse, "And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him MUST believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him." And that about sums in up. If I have a question, concern, or care, ask God how to handle it and then trust that some how, some way, He will show me what to do! Then for the things He is telling me to wait on, I must have faith and believe that He is going to rock my world. In the mean time, He is telling me to serve people, serve friends, family, neighbors and then some more friends. He is telling me when I want things to HURRY UP or if I am having a royal pity party, that I should find one of you and see just what exactly I could do to bless your day! So, with that being said, Jesus, you are the best! Thank you for encouraging me this morning!

Oh and by the way, my blood work is now all officially PERFECT! I might just be the healthiest person ever thanks to His grace so I am now going to keep trucking with my supplements and I am going to rock on and get ready for my next few weeks.

The blessings are too endless to list, but here goes..........

1. I am getting a TAN! That is huge for this poor gal who hasn't seen the sun all summer until now. Cross is having a blast here at the pool and the sun is making me smile by the second.

2. My man be working some deals! No seriously, God has brought him so many awesome blessings in his business already and he is so good at what he is doing! I have always LOVED my jobs and it is thrilling to see him love his!

3. I am going to ETHIOPIA in a few weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Some awesome things have been going on at Hope Pregnancy Center and God is so gracious to allow me the chance to watch Him work first hand. The Post Abortion Ministry is really taking off and going to another level! We are working on hiring some new staff which always makes me super excited! The Walk was amazing! The new director (who has also become a dear friend) is God's great gift to the Center. She so loves to watch the Lord work!

5. Our church has night of worship again a week from tomorrow night and that is always my favorite part of the month!

6. I get to meet my Ethiopia crew next Thursday. I only kind of know one girl so we are going to Nashville to meet the team and team leader so I can't wait for that!

7. I started a new Bible Study and it is all about the love of God! It takes you through the Jewish wedding tradition and then correlates all the scriptures to us as being the bride of Christ. There have been moments where I almost lost it thinking about Him being the groom who pursued me AFTER His Father chose me, good gracious it is almost more than one soul could bare.

8. I get to see my daddy tonight!

9. I get to take a nap as soon as I hit "publish post"

10. And I have the greatest friends on earth! Thank you all for your love and prayers!

Signing off!
K

No comments: