Monday, February 4, 2008

God is good!!!!!!!!!!!!





Ok, I know this is a duh, but I am on cloud nine. To make a long story short which I'm not great at, Jeremy and I haven't known exactly where we were moving to on the 15th. I mean, we knew what city, just not exactly what dwelling. We just knew the 15th was when God wanted us to move so we have been trying to trust Him and just take care of our part, packing, ect. Everything we had tried had been a dead end, no pets, one year lease, WAY too expensive, so we had just finally stopped and waited on the Lord! I just got a phone call from our new pastor's wife who has been an amazing help to say the least and from a friend of a friend kind of God story she found us an awesome rental house that will allow us to rent month to month AND they mow the yard! So tomorrow we are going to have a real address and NOOOOOOOOOOOO rushing out once we get there! Also, since no one would really read the blog without this little guy, here is 2 month old Cross. He got sad shots today and is now a whopping 13lbs 16oz and 24 1/2 inches. He is in the 95% on both! I had a hard time picking just one picture so forgive the crazy first time mommy collection! Love you all!
Kel

1 comment:

LaurenP said...

Hey guys! Thank you SO much for coming over the other night i enjoyed being able to hold cross he is so precious! I am so happy for you that you guys found a temporary place everything will work out for you guys i know it. We will miss you guys, If you guys need some time before you leave give us a call and we will be more then happy to watch little man even if it during the day, give me a call! Hope to hear from you soon!
Lauren