Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Good Bye Clarksville Friends and Fam!

Well, the Bullock family is rolling out Friday morning. We are hoping to arrive in Elizabeth City around noon on Saturday! I promise to update the blog as soon as I can get an internet connection! We wish we could have spent so much more time with each of you, but we have been crazy packing! We are so honored to call each of you our friends and thankfully we will be able to keep up due to this fancy thing called a blog. I promise to work on home videos of Cross as well. I know that is all you guys really want! :) Please pray for J as he starts his job on Monday! He is going to do such an awesome job! I truly couldn't be more proud of my man! He has 110% followed God's every direction in this call! He is the definition of total surrender! Thank you baby for leading our home with such humility!!!! We know you are going to do awesome!!!!!!!!!! Also, if everyone could do me a huge favor and pray for my mom as she will be taking her first flight at sixty something on Tueday. She is anxious so I am praying that she will experience the peace that passes all understanding!!!!!!! Love you all and there aren't words enough to thank so many of you for literally laying the ground work for our relationship with the Lord! Jay and Tracy, your legacy is living on now in North Carolina. Thanks for your heart to see people get it! Grace Community, you have caused Jeremy and I to fall more and more in love with our Savior! Hope Pregnancy Center for taking a chance and hiring such an unlikely canidate! All of our awesome small group friends and Erin Blair for coming along side of me in just the last few months of my journey in Clarksville, but taking me light years in my relationship with Jesus! To all the guys out there who have encouraged J to follow Jesus at all cost! Finally, to all of the soldiers who are away from their families so that we can stay here and tell this country about the greatest King! I could write for days and say thank you to so many! Keep us posted with every detail of your journey, we love you all!
K

1 comment:

Emily said...

Well you are off to even warmer country! Aren't you so lucky! We have been snowed in many a times lady, let me tell you. I hope your journey went well. Sorry we didn't talk before you left, call me when you are able. I think I was going to say something else and it has slipped my mind...oh yes! You are the early blogger of the nation! You always post things so early, I don't think I even function at those times of day!! Good for you morning woman!