Thursday, June 12, 2008

The greatest blog of all time........

Dear Readers- I have some very exciting news. So many of you have asked about, prayed for, and been inspired by my dear friend Shawnna. I am honored to get to be inspired by her each and every day. She is one of my dearest friends and God has used her to grow my faith in a huge way. I am so thrilled to tell you that now you too will be able to be inspired by her on a regular basis by her blog. The address is http://shawnnabrittingham.blogspot.com . Please save it as a favorite and check it often to be encouraged and inspired as well as to keep up with her prayer needs. For those of you who haven’t “met” Shawnna per the blog, she is a friend from college who has been blessed with three amazing girls, but has walked a tough road with a recent divorce and breast cancer diagnosis. Her testimony is one of God’s amazing grace and you will be blessed to hear her heart! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your prayers for her! You guys have shown me the love of Christ through your constant concern for Shawnna. Have a great day!
K

No comments: