Saturday, January 19, 2008

Some things never change....



Hey everyone, this is just a random thought, but I had to show this picture as a confession to you all. I know many of you worried that I was going to have a hard time giving up my go, go life to take on this mom thing, but it seems here that I am handling them both very well! hahhahaha I was so sad Jeremy had caught this moment on camera. I feel like it is confessions of a crazy planner lady. I was worried I wouldn't have anything to write in my planner other than stay home, change diapers, and feed, but NOT THE CASE. I know you can't believe it, but I have managed to keep the days full. My dear friend called me the other day and after faithfully praying for our family, God spoke a word for her to share with me, "be still". Can you believe it, me?????? Needing to be still??????? YUCK! hahhaha Thank you Lord for calling me to have down time, to have rest and peace, to not feel the pressure of the stress I attempt to put on myself, most of all, a call to an abundant life, how blessed are we! Thank you friend for being brave enough to share that word with the most anal retentive human alive!

Being Still,
Kel

P.S. How many passies does one child need???

No comments: