Friday, March 27, 2009

Nothing this side of Heaven.......

Hey guys, the coolest thing hit me today and I just had to share it! I have SEVERAL friends right now who I am watching God move in amazing ways in their lives. He is calling them to move, go, giving them adventures and callings. BUT...........here is where a "butt" is a good thing, but they are STILL having to practice lots of faith. They are still having to trust God with every single detail from their house selling to where their kids are going to go to school and today quiet frankly I don't even have the energy to think of all of that! It is like God is showing me that even when He opens an awesome door there are still trails to be had! So......with that, the only open door that is going to be carefree for those of us who are believers in our glorious Christ Jesus is the one to Heaven, everything else on this side is rubbish, even on the best of days! Ok, love ya, miss the ones I don't get to see often, and I cherish all that take the time to read!!!!!!!!!!
K

No comments: