Monday, March 30, 2009

That wasn't me.....................

Ok, I saw this on my friend's blog and thought it was hilarious and wouldn't you know it, just this morning alone I have lots of good material to share!!!

That wasn't me...........who went and stuffed Easter Eggs at Grace just to take advantage of their childcare (a/k/a to get rid of Cross).

That wasn't me...........who looked at the back of the Motrin bottle this morning to time when exactly I could give him his next dose. I am hoping this crankiness is from teething, thus has a cure!

That wasn't me...........who stuffed lots of pizza down my throat just a few weeks before I go to the beach. (All the while thinking I just won't eat much for dinner and man was it worth every bite).

That wasn't me...........who asked Cross to come into the room before I had to close the door to use the iron and when he refused I just closed the door and thought to myself "good, I didn't want you to come in anyway".

That wasn't me............who wonders how on earth we are going to make it through a MOUTH full of teeth, we are only on #4.........

That for sure wasn't me............who really did manage to somehow take her mind off of herself long enough to make her husband's lunch before he walked out the door! THAT MY FRIENDS WAS GOD!!!!!!!!

Love you all, pray for a weary mom, I think I just need a nap myself!
K

3 comments:

Emily Doss said...

wasn't that fun!!! (at least it was for all your readers.) :)

TeamCleveland said...

Wow! Been there not so long ago, and probably about to make the trip down that lane again really soon.
It was entertaining to read so please know that there was some good that came from all of that.

Love ya!

Emily said...

Hi Kelley! Oh goodness, that was a great post! hahaha I enjoyed talking with you today!!!