Monday, March 30, 2009

Prayer Request...................

Hey guys, if you have already read this post, thank you so much for your prayers, but my Dad's surgery has been postponed for at least a week. Right before he went back for surgery they determined that his throat was too swollen (I am assuming from just a cold/soar throat/sinus/allergy grud) so they sent him home for a week of anti-biotics. I'll promise to keep you updated!
K


Ok, good Monday morning everyone! Hope you all had a fabulous weekend!!!!!! I just wanted to jot you guys a quick note and ask for prayer.

First, at 9 this morning my father is going into surgery to have an aneurysm removed. It is a 3 hour surgery and obviously very dangerous. When he comes out of surgery he will have to spend 2 nights in the ICU and then the rest of the week in the hospital at Vanderbilt. Please pray that the surgery goes well and that my entire family, especially his wife my step-mom, will have total peace that he is in the hands of the great Physician. Also, please pray with me that the Lord will super naturally take away his addition to cigarettes. As smokers knows, a week in the hospital without a cigarette can be the scariest part. He needs a miracle in this department. Jesus I ask that just as people came to You while you were on this earth to heal their family members, that you will answer my prayer to release my father of this life gripping addiction and teach him how to walk in a healthy lifestyle that is pleasing to You. He can NOT do this without your power!!!!

Second, one of my dearest friends lost her mother this past weekend. She and her family are experiencing a huge loss and need our prayers to see them through. Although her mother was sick no one saw this in sight as she took a turn for the worse after an infection. Please pray as they lay her to rest this week and begin to move on daily without her in their lives!

Love you guys! Praying for all of you, especially the ones that have crazy life changes taking place! I am praying God will rock your world with His goodness in each and every detail!!!!!!

Kel

One last thing, had to add this: www.gatewaypeople.com *Watch Daily Bread
"A great storm brings much needed rain to dry people!"

1 comment:

TeamCleveland said...

Praying for you and your family.