Friday, July 10, 2009

I want to invite everyone I know.....................

The older i get, the more I notice funny things about my personality. Sometimes they are extremely annoying and others are just weird quirks that are neither good nor bad. One that stems back from childhood, a trait that God meant for His glory and satan stole for a season for his harm, is the fact that I NEVER want to miss a party and not only that, I never want anyone else to miss it either. I love a good party, I love something fun to look forward to during the mundane of life. Well............a party is coming to Nashville, and I for one have no plans to miss it! The other night as I was trying to go to sleep I told Jesus and Jeremy, "I want to invite every single person I know to this". Well, that is the fun thing about a blog community, I CAN! So here is the deal, mark your calendars because there is going to be a Jesus party like none other in August, the dates are Aug 20th-22nd (a three day party, how much better can it get). The party host for the evening will be none other than Joyce Meyer herself and then as a special guess rocking it out for worship (my favorite part of a good party, THE BAND) Matt Redman, yes you heard me correctly, MATT REDMAN! Ok, my blood pressure is going up just thinking about it! While lying in bed, thinking of how I could orchestrate everyone I know coming, I asked the Lord, Lord do I chase emotional experiences, do I chase a party, a high and He spoke something into my heart that I will never ever forget, He said, "No baby, you chase ME!" See, if you haven't been to an event like this, His presence will be so thick you can feel it from the moment you walk into the door. His passion will fill the place until there is not a dry eye in the room. His Holy Spirit will speak to people, His grace will cover people, and His anointing will overwhelm people. Now THAT is something I will be glad to be guilty of chasing always! So here is my plan! If you are in (and if you aren't let me say I think you are crazy, but that is just my own personal opinion and since it is my blog that is totally allowed) this is the deal, email me and all Clarksville Crew can meet and caravan. Anyone who is outside of Clarksville and may just need a friend to sit with, we are here for that as well. Anyone too far to travel.........ask God if He gives you permission to hop on a plane and have the time of your life, and anyone who thinks I have lost my mind, try it, just this once. I think this is so cool, a new season of peer pressure and it is actually for the good! Ok, I love you guys to death, oh and sweet Jesus, I almost forgot the most exciting part, this party is absolutely FREE! Again, you heard me correctly, FREE! Man is God good! Ok, love you guys as I said before and please come, parties are always more fun when you know a lot of people!

Jesus rock our worlds, may your Spirit fall on that place like never before and may we be changed forever because of it!
K

my email is bullockfamily77@gmail.com
a link for the event: http://www.joycemeyer.org/ourministries/conferences/nashville09

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just saw Joyce in May and I wish I could go again! It is definitely a Jesus Party!! What a high!!