Thursday, October 8, 2009

Hope Pregnancy Center!

Hey everyone one, I wanted to send out a prayer request and an invite to this year's Hope Pregnancy Center's Fundraising Banquet. It is tonight and tomorrow night and I have some space available at my table tomorrow night (Friday). So, if you don't have plans, (and live in convenient driving distance) please email me bullockfamily77@gmail.com and we'll get your name on the list. It will be an awesome night hearing about all the miracles God is doing in this town through the Center. I also wanted to ask you guys to be in prayer for the banquet. There are many awesome transitions going on at the Center and I am praying that we raise a ton of funds to bless the new and existing staff to be able to dream BIG! There is nothing more frustrating than God giving you a big vision to help people, but not having the resources to make it happen. So please, come join my hubby and I tomorrow night if possible, but for sure keep the Center in your prayers!

Love you guys!
K

No comments: