Thursday, October 29, 2009

It's a new day.....................

Oh baby it's a new day! THANK GOODNESS! The crazy lady from yesterday has exited and the woman who would like to attempt to try taking on the world is back, at least as of 2:22 pm on Thursday. I can't make any promises for how the rest of the day will unfold. Two things I must share, and I am sure a few others will come. Number One, it is a bad sign when your hubs asks if it is (you know) "that time of the month", and you pray that it is because that would give you an excuse and then you look at the calendar and realize, darn it, not even close. Number Two would be that I think for some unknown to me reason, satan just totally gave me a run for my money for 24 whole hours yesterday. When I went to Bible Study last night I felt like it finally broke, but I was a bit "off" (again the G rated version) for a day or 2 this week. I don't think we should overlook those times of spiritual warfare, I think we should pray God gives us the grace to fight and then party like rock stars when they have passed.

So today is a new day and thank you so much to my dear sister in Christ who said that sometimes the terrible twos come early. Bless your soul for reminding me that this stage isn't named that just to have a little jingle. Also, thank you to anyone who prayed for me to not have a total mental breakdown. So far it has worked.

So with that said, I'd like to leave you guys with a few quotes. One was a text I received last night that said "we have GOT to talk tomorrow, can't wait to tell you what God did tonight. I just love so much being right in the middle of His will." I could almost feel her desire to jump out of her seat and scream to the world and guess what, this gal isn't in the middle of the perfect little life, with all going well, and the cars and house to boot, NO, this girl JUST FINISHED HER TREATMENTS FOR BREAST CANCER! Wow! Was that a bit of a reminder about how good our God is or what? Finally, in my Bible Study that I had this a.m. I read this line that made me want to shout a good amen so I just had to share with all of you! Know that I love you guys like crazy!!!!!!!!!!

"Taking God at His word isn't popular. With a growing disrespect for the Scriptures and a swelling disregard for hearing God's voice, few people celebrate a desire to adopt a radical lifestyle faith!

Oh friends, how I pray that you and I stick with radical and THROW caution to the wind!

Love ya lots!
Kelly

No comments: