Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pumpkin Mania.................................





Ok, so this year we are joining in all the fun that families get to participate in once you have children. Cross is just now at the age to really enjoy all these neat events so today we joined the other parents in the surrounding area and headed out to a pumpkin patch! Cross calls pumpkins (and anything else that is round), balls! He was so cute. He loves pumpkins UNLESS there is something near that resembles a tractor, train, truck or lawn mower, so the pumpkins quickly took 2nd place. I smiled from ear to ear watching him run and play. It was so nice to be able to let him run free (for the most part at least). He is all boy and today our sweet family being able to play together made all of life absolutely perfect. I felt so blessed, so honored, so humbled and so focused on what really matters! I want to build a life of memories for this little guy. I want to be a fun family that is madly in love with Jesus, not a family with a million rules. I want Cross to grow up with so many fewer obstacles to his faith than I did. I am excited today about our future. I am in awe of where we are in spite of our past. But most of all, I am madly in love with the Savior that is making it all possible. That cross that He died on is the one and only reason I can smile and experience total peace, and for that, I am eternally grateful! I love you guys! I hope your weekend was blessed, that your week goes well, and that you are in awe of the Savior that wiped our slates clean so that blessing could be written!

K

No comments: