Monday, February 1, 2010

Friends..........

Oh friends, you have overwhelmed me by your love and grace. Text messages have trickled in to the point that I just had to update because there is no way to even respond. Do you know what it does to my heart to peak down and see that another one of you is praying us through. Shawnna did make it through the night. I did get to say "good bye" and squeeze her sweet hand. I am running on zero sleep and am actually home now but getting in the car soon to travel to Nashville with my precious driving friend from last night who is also losing a friend to cancer this week. I cannot tell you what your prayers are doing to carry me. Here are a few to add to your list, but for the most part, I keep thinking of that verse that says something like, when I do not know what to pray, the Holy Spirit groans on my behalf! Love you all!

K

1. Obviously a peaceful and painless passing.
2. I don't even know where to begin with her daughters, I am praying for a peaceful last memory if she does get to go home (they are calling in hospice sp?). I am praying she will be strong enough to tell them one last I love you!
3. Shawnnas ex-husband who is the young age of 30 and will be a single parent. Pray, pray for his salvation!!!!!!!!!!! That is my greatest plea to the Father! Take him like He took Paul! Totally sold out over night.
4. For all the family!

2 comments:

Eric & Tabitha said...

Praying praying praying!!!!!

Deidre said...

Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses.
For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groanings
which cannot be uttered.
Romans 8:26

I prayed this scripture after my best friend passed away in November. I just couldn't find anything to say to the Lord for months except this ... believing He knew my heart and saw my pain.

I'm continuing to pray ...