Tuesday, February 23, 2010

If.................................

If you are like me and you...............

Look at your problems as huge,
Tend to feel like there is nothing much past today,
Feel like the One you are supposed to ask rarely listens,
Or feel like He always says no,
Or finally, feel like the things of this world will make you happy,

Study Revelation.

To make a long story short, a friend let me borrow Beth Moore's DVD series on Revelation. I don't have a book. I am just watching the videos during my quiet times. Today I am almost numb (I typed "dumb" at first and that is fitting as well) with His glory and goodness. I am so humbled by my doubt in His ability in my small problems. I am totally in awe of how not just His Word, but His World fits together like a perfect puzzle we often call life. I am so thankful that studying Him makes truth more prominent and lies more visible. And finally, I am down right jealous (in the most godly of ways) of all that Shawnna is experiencing this very day. I so wonder if she gets a daily tour or if she is just allowed to meander as she pleases. (I am only on Chapter 5 so if any of those statements are not theologically sound I will know in the next few weeks.) But man oh man is it fun to ponder. I feel lost right now with this earthly life and now more than ever do I realize that I am supposed to.

So if you, like me, need a fresh breath or a kick in the rear reality check, go study the God who is SEATED on the throne, go study the throne that moves as He moves, go study the sea of glass that has no tide because it has no moon, but most importantly, go study the slain Lamb who is worthy to open the seals! I assure you, life will seem a whole lot less chaotic and your dreams will move from earthly to Heavenly faster than you can say Amen!

Holy Holy Holy,
Is the Lord God Almighty,
Who was, and is, and is to come!
K

No comments: